04/26/2013 8:46pmHow far would you go to honor a dying person's last request? One man in Kansas is on a seemingly impossible journey to carry out his mother's last wish: that her firstborn granddaughter receive her wedding ring.
Browse by Day Archive
- Emergency crews rescue victim trapped in vehicle after rollover
- Police: Student fires gun at Bountiful school before his parents disarm him
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Family-run Training Table closes doors amid legal battle
- Netflix adding 91 titles, dropping 43
- Next test for pipeline protesters: the North Dakota winter
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Christmas song?
- Son of fallen police officer receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform
- Poll: Only about 1 in 4 wants Trump to repeal health law
- Rooftop solar controversy unwinds before utility regulators