04/26/2013 8:46pmHow far would you go to honor a dying person's last request? One man in Kansas is on a seemingly impossible journey to carry out his mother's last wish: that her firstborn granddaughter receive her wedding ring.
Browse by Day Archive
- Armed Forces insignias against dress code in Jordan School District?
- Mother dies after rescuing 2-year-old son from Lake Powell
- Mom who drowned while holding son 6th Glen Canyon fatality in 2016
- Man arrested for allegedly filming young girls in Harrisville thrift store
- Police ID man killed in collision on Redwood Road
- Nickelodeon series filming episode in Eagle Mountain
- Have You Seen This? 3-year-old YouTube star releases latest Disney rendition
- Evan McMullin campaign hitting, missing presidential ballot deadlines
- Welcome to the Trump-Clinton conspiracy election
- West Jordan reverses decision to terminate negotiations with Facebook