04/23/2013 8:34pmI couldn't get the Boston marathon bombing out of my head. Sadness engulfed me. Is that the world we live in? Is that the world my kids will be raised in? A picture of a seven-year-old boy giving everything he had renewed my faith in humanity.
Browse by Day Archive
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- Utah teen named 1 of Time magazine’s most influential teens
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- Jury awards more than $70M to woman in baby powder lawsuit
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?
- Former Ute Jakob Poeltl cans half-court shot with ease
- 6-year-old girl defends autistic brother with viral letter
- Police: Man arrested after taking UFA saw in front of firefighters
- Thousands of Iraqis being used as human shields near Mosul
- KSL Pick'em: College football week 9 staff selections