04/23/2013 8:34pmI couldn't get the Boston marathon bombing out of my head. Sadness engulfed me. Is that the world we live in? Is that the world my kids will be raised in? A picture of a seven-year-old boy giving everything he had renewed my faith in humanity.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 4 arrested in Salt Lake drug deal gone bad, police say
- Woman dies after falling 100 feet at Mt. Olympus
- A landmark day for drone flights arrives
- Holladay family credits hard decisions with helping their toddler's cancer disappear
- Florida man returns lost wallet with $3,400 inside
- Lost Boy survived Sudanese civil war but died alone on streets of Salt Lake City
- The 25 loudest dog breeds
- Italy earthquake: Amid the rubble, a couple says 'I do'
- U. students invent video game to help diagnose lazy eye in kids
- 'Everything happens for a reason' for Utah QB Troy Williams