04/23/2013 8:34pmI couldn't get the Boston marathon bombing out of my head. Sadness engulfed me. Is that the world we live in? Is that the world my kids will be raised in? A picture of a seven-year-old boy giving everything he had renewed my faith in humanity.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bomb threat to Lone Peak High School causes evacuation
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Bees chase car for 2 days to rescue queen
- Have You Seen This? 8-year-old Utahn wakes up early to shred
- 3 local food trucks cooking up an unforgettable summer
- Inside the secretive dinner parties of Salt Lake City
- Video shows angler catch salmon using iPhone as lure
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Poll championship: Which Utah attraction is best?