04/23/2013 8:34pmI couldn't get the Boston marathon bombing out of my head. Sadness engulfed me. Is that the world we live in? Is that the world my kids will be raised in? A picture of a seven-year-old boy giving everything he had renewed my faith in humanity.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI investigating new emails for classified information
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- Girl's football hopes sacked by rules on competing with boys
- Have You Seen This? The best political ad
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- Man fights rare cancer with twin's identical stem cells
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?
- 1st of 3 men sentenced in jealousy killing of 18-year-old
- Former Ute Jakob Poeltl cans half-court shot with ease
- Does 'Inferno' hold a flame to the other movies in the trilogy?