04/23/2013 8:34pmI couldn't get the Boston marathon bombing out of my head. Sadness engulfed me. Is that the world we live in? Is that the world my kids will be raised in? A picture of a seven-year-old boy giving everything he had renewed my faith in humanity.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 critically hurt after semi rear-ends slower moving car
- Missing man in Franklin County, Idaho found dead
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Mayor: 'Heroes' died protecting women from anti-Muslim rant
- Reward offered for person who killed Helper dog with airgun
- Have You Seen This? Hysterical man sets new Plinko record
- Cottonwood Heights police arrest suspect in string of armed robberies
- Parents of toddler shot in Utah among those unpunished
- Utah's oldest resident celebrated 110th birthday
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'