04/12/2013 8:31pmFor all the night owls out there, the worst sound in the world is their alarm clock blaring every morning, waking them up from that sweet state called sleep. But can you teach yourself to cut your snooze-button habit?
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Utah House delegation frustrated by no vote on health care, signals reluctance to try again
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Sae Tautu, Cougars raise NFL profile at BYU Pro Day
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Man guilty of shooting cop sentenced to up to life in prison
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District