04/12/2013 8:31pmFor all the night owls out there, the worst sound in the world is their alarm clock blaring every morning, waking them up from that sweet state called sleep. But can you teach yourself to cut your snooze-button habit?
Browse by Day Archive
- Student has lived in truck for 2 years while attending college
- Target viral video raises question: What does it take to get arrested?
- Salt Lake mother charged with killing unbuckled child in collision
- FDA brings e-cigarettes under federal authority
- 5 events to celebrate Cinco de Mayo in Utah
- Man sprayed poison in open food at grocery stores, FBI says
- Chinese boy born with 31 fingers and toes; parents hope for surgery
- Former US Senator Bob Bennett dies at age 82
- Official: Teacher violated policy with racially charged word
- Unseen video: UHP helicopter nearly crashes; pilot saves the day