04/03/2013 8:33pmEver find yourself dreading yet another swim, flute or soccer practice? Each family creates its own balance between family and child-centered activities. Here are four ways to make sure you're on the sure path to sanity and stability for everyone.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 hospitalized in critical condition after 8-vehicle crash
- Trump to name Exxon Mobil CEO as secretary of state, NBC News reports
- Police: Couple stabbed after stopping to help teen in Orem
- West Valley man's Christmas lights spectacular featured in national commercial
- 2 dead, 1 injured in South Ogden shooting
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- Crowds pay tribute to 3-year-old who died in home accident
- Have You Seen This? Kids taste 100 years of Christmas desserts
- EPA rejects $20.4 million in requests for mine spill costs
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online