04/03/2013 8:33pmEver find yourself dreading yet another swim, flute or soccer practice? Each family creates its own balance between family and child-centered activities. Here are four ways to make sure you're on the sure path to sanity and stability for everyone.
Browse by Day Archive
- Kearns woman recounts bizarre kidnapping incident
- Layton woman warns of fireworks danger after nearly losing an eye
- Man missing under 'very suspicious' circumstances in southern Utah, police say
- LIVE: Utah primary election results
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- 71% of Americans believe economy is 'rigged'
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'
- Woman who hit Layton High teen in crosswalk sentenced to home confinement
- EU to Britain: No access to single market without migration