04/03/2013 8:33pmEver find yourself dreading yet another swim, flute or soccer practice? Each family creates its own balance between family and child-centered activities. Here are four ways to make sure you're on the sure path to sanity and stability for everyone.
Browse by Day Archive
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, rebuild Lamborghini
- Trump takes charge: Sworn in as nation's 45th president
- Former Ute lands in first round of NFL mock draft; fans react to Raiders’ Vegas move
- Man reunited with missing dog after wife dies in car crash
- Joy erupts as Italian rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- S. Ogden man charged in fatal shooting says victim disrespected co-worker's sister
- Canadians plead guilty to violations at parks across US West
- Student protesters call for U. to become a sanctuary campus