03/24/2013 7:36pmWhile most of us are sound asleep, Cody Moat is out running the trails near his home in Fillmore, Utah. His inspirational story is one that that will have you saying, "If he can do it, so can I."
Browse by Day Archive
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Fugitive assaults 2 officers then flees, police say
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Van owner must foot the bill after hit-and-run police chase
- What are realistic expectations for BYU football in 2016?
- ‘Rock avalanche’ shaped Zion National Park 4,800 years ago, U. study says
- South Jordan man's vehicle transforms from daily driver to race car
- Valedictorian, Student of the Year banned from graduation over beard
- Final missionary wounded at Brussels airport returns home