03/22/2013 11:59pmThink you're safe from the sun because it's cold and cloudy outside? Not so fast. The UV rays here are intense year-round (and penetrate through that cloud cover!) and unfortunately for us, Utah has some of the highest rates of skin cancer in the United States.
Browse by Day Archive
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- 6 myths about Utah's air quality debunked - SPONSORED
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- Wolverine caught on remote camera in west-central Idaho
- 47-point buck from Tennessee likely a new world record
- Police: Man sought in Layton carjacking attempted to hit 4 officers with stolen vehicle
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors
- Renovation begins at hotel in Yellowstone National Park
- Meet Arson, Utah's first 'firehouse therapy dog'