03/22/2013 11:59pmThink you're safe from the sun because it's cold and cloudy outside? Not so fast. The UV rays here are intense year-round (and penetrate through that cloud cover!) and unfortunately for us, Utah has some of the highest rates of skin cancer in the United States.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 arrested in Idaho after toddler pot video posted to Facebook
- 28 pounds of meth seized after traffic stop in St. George
- Remains of hiker missing since 2011 believed to have been found in High Uintas
- BYU foes cry foul over age issue
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes
- Teens who were allegedly kidnapped saved by police
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front
- Italy earthquake kills at least 120, reduces towns to rubble
- The 5 best songs in 'Stranger Things'
- Police seek missing 92-year-old woman recently diagnosed with dementia