03/20/2013 2:01pmThat microwave dinner you ate for lunch may have made promises of a low calorie count, but researchers say the industrial chemicals found in them may be another cause for concern.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Utah company debuts all-electric big rig prototype
- Fire tears through Oakland dance party, killing at least 9
- Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh makes appearances at 2 Utah high schools
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- Have You Seen This? Vintage candy making was hard work
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Candy Cane Corner opens with the help of Salt Lake City's RDA
- Payson mom gives birth to twins — 11 days apart