03/20/2013 2:01pmThat microwave dinner you ate for lunch may have made promises of a low calorie count, but researchers say the industrial chemicals found in them may be another cause for concern.
Browse by Day Archive
- Brian Head fire grows at 'unprecedented rate'
- Former Mapleton Mormon bishop accused of drugging, abusing 2 teens
- Crews working to contain Farmington fire
- Elderly woman dies after car hits into abandoned bowling alley
- How to spot domestic violence and where to seek help
- Depp's 'assassin' comments the latest in celebrity anger
- Friend links 2nd missing Utah woman, teen daughter to man sought in 3 Idaho deaths
- Police: Second arrest made in trafficking case, illegal pharmacy uncovered
- No charges will be filed against overworked Ephraim police chief
- Crews battling 20-acre fire in Midway; cause believed to be ATV crash