03/20/2013 2:01pmThat microwave dinner you ate for lunch may have made promises of a low calorie count, but researchers say the industrial chemicals found in them may be another cause for concern.
Browse by Day Archive
- Have You Seen This? Riverton dad saves daughter from wakesurfing disaster
- Sheriff defends his 'harsh' plan to solve homelessness 'crisis'
- 3 law enforcers have certification revoked by POST Council
- Resident shoots 2 home invasion suspects, killing 1, police say
- Decision day: McAdams expected to make site recommendation public Friday morning
- Colon cancer rising among young adults, new study says
- Enoch man dies in rollover crash on SR 130
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Woman says football star told her reporting rape would 'ruin my career'
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter