03/20/2013 2:01pmThat microwave dinner you ate for lunch may have made promises of a low calorie count, but researchers say the industrial chemicals found in them may be another cause for concern.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Antelope fire grows to 8K acres
- Pipe break leaves thousands in South and West Jordan without water
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- Man critically injured in motorcycle crash on SR-190
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- Large wildfire raging on Antelope Island
- Men accused of narrowly missing 2-year-old during shooting spree charged
- Mysterious green foam appears in Bluffdale drain
- Kaine in Miami: 'Bienvenidos a todos'
- Provo garage fire to exceed $100K in damages