03/10/2013 7:34pmFor years I would get embarrassed, sometimes humiliated, when my kids would have those unfortunate accidents in public places — you know what I'm talking about. After a recent incident at the store with my youngest, I had a different reaction — I laughed.
Browse by Day Archive
- Multi-vehicle crash backs up section of northbound I-15 for several hours
- Tornado touches down near Panguitch
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Orem family loses belongings after U-Haul stolen in New Mexico
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Quiz: Can you pass a 5th grade math exam?
- Death penalty to be sought for man accused of killing 6 family members
- Sodalicious files counterclaim in 'dirty' soda feud with Swig
- Health officials investigating viral meningitis flare-up at Lone Peak High School
- Tree vandalism spreads to South Jordan