03/10/2013 7:34pmFor years I would get embarrassed, sometimes humiliated, when my kids would have those unfortunate accidents in public places — you know what I'm talking about. After a recent incident at the store with my youngest, I had a different reaction — I laughed.
Browse by Day Archive
- Murray man killed in Midvale motorcycle crash identified
- UK parents halt fight over experimental treatment for son
- 2 killed in head-on collision in Duchesne County
- Utah restaurant stomps coastal competition, takes home 'World's Best Lobster Roll' award
- Where to watch fireworks in Utah for July 24
- Colorado father arrested in connection with 2012 killing of 13-year-old son
- Have You Seen This? Video proof that locust plagues are real
- Coach Kim: Is selfishness the problem in your relationship?
- Ogden man who charmed friends out of $1.2M headed to prison
- Woman in serious condition after South Salt Lake shooting