03/10/2013 7:34pmFor years I would get embarrassed, sometimes humiliated, when my kids would have those unfortunate accidents in public places — you know what I'm talking about. After a recent incident at the store with my youngest, I had a different reaction — I laughed.
Browse by Day Archive
- Lehi man killed in crash near Saratoga Springs during fundraiser ride
- Cedar City man killed in rollover crash near Kanarraville Saturday
- Fallen police officers honored in off-road memorial ride in Moab
- Trump sons take helm of company, eye domestic expansion
- Sandy homeowners safely evacuated when neighbors warned them of fire
- Fire engulfs $700K motorhome on I-15 in Virgin River Gorge
- Minor earthquake shakes southeastern Utah
- Girl shot in head released from hospital: 'I'm tougher than a bullet'
- American Airlines investigates after video shows mom in tears
- Angry Jon Huntsman Sr. calls for ousting of U. president