01/27/2013 4:46pmThere are few things in the world as difficult as living through cancer, and having to do it while only 7-years-old is far worse than most of us could imagine. Perhaps that's what draws actor Christian Bale to reach out to children suffering from the disease.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: 2 dead after man shoots woman, then killed while fleeing
- Former U. football player's triplet son dies after battle with brain cancer
- Do you really love your spouse?
- Utah congressman to meet with Trump team on monuments issue
- Bergdahl seeks pardon from Obama
- Death toll climbs to 36 in Oakland warehouse fire
- North Dakota pipeline protesters vow to stay despite victory
- Teen with autism found safe
- BYU to face Wyoming in Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego
- Utah to face Indiana in Foster Farms Bowl on Dec. 28