01/01/2013 8:33pmThis week in Reasons to Run: This year I'm not making resolutions. I'm not setting any goals to run a personal best or tackle a new distance. Instead I'm going to give this year a theme to live by. It's simple: "Try."
Browse by Day Archive
- Orem police responding to shooting
- Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington dies in LA at 41
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- The Juice will be loose: O.J. Simpson granted parole
- Is 'Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets' worth the price of admission?
- UDOT worker seriously injured in crash near Jeremy Ranch
- Police: 15-year-old shoots, injures his stepsister, 13, in Garfield County
- Total solar eclipse: What you need to know
- Have You Seen This? Toddler adorably misses finish line, would rather just ride bike
- Missing Swiss couple found frozen in Alps after 75 years