12/30/2012 7:05pmThe holidays for the Barratt family were not what they would have wished for. Thanksgiving was spent with their mother, Jill, in the hospital suffering from a rare form of cancer. By Christmas, she was home, though on hospice care.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Woman charged with kidnapping in alleged ambush that police say led to man's death
- Plans unveil new details of six-building Trolley Square project
- Charges say man wouldn't let girlfriend leave Magna home for a week
- Home remodel gives BYU radio host new hope to fight terminal cancer diagnosis
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Nuggets
- 'Save the Hollows': 600 sign petition to stop Draper development
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- Police: Student fires gun at Bountiful school before his parents disarm him
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah