12/30/2012 7:05pmThe holidays for the Barratt family were not what they would have wished for. Thanksgiving was spent with their mother, Jill, in the hospital suffering from a rare form of cancer. By Christmas, she was home, though on hospice care.
Browse by Day Archive
- USC football player accused of rape to appear in Utah court
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Special General Conference programming for KSL TV
- Local mermaid group brings magic to the community
- Stranger pays $84 gas bill, inspires 'pay it forward' movement
- Top US officials working to release Utah man from Venezuelan prison
- Sept. 11 families can now sue the Saudis, but will it matter?
- Study: Kidney stone got you down? Ride a roller coaster
- Malls, stores consider new ways to protect shoppers