12/30/2012 7:05pmThe holidays for the Barratt family were not what they would have wished for. Thanksgiving was spent with their mother, Jill, in the hospital suffering from a rare form of cancer. By Christmas, she was home, though on hospice care.
Browse by Day Archive
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Mother of emaciated boy was overwhelmed, in crisis, attorney says
- Woman seriously injured following shooting; 1 taken into custody
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- Pilot suffers minor injuries in Juab County crash landing
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Hundreds of Utah women joining march in Washington, DC
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir to perform 'America, the Beautiful' at Trump inauguration
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'