12/30/2012 7:05pmThe holidays for the Barratt family were not what they would have wished for. Thanksgiving was spent with their mother, Jill, in the hospital suffering from a rare form of cancer. By Christmas, she was home, though on hospice care.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 4 arrested in Salt Lake drug deal gone bad, police say
- Apartment complex warns residents about clown trying to lure kids into woods
- Woman sent to prison in DUI death at Wal-Mart parking lot
- Weiner's wife is leaving him amid a new sexting scandal
- Fitbit unveils 2 new fitness trackers — including 1 you can take in the pool
- Man proposes to girlfriend using time capsule they'd buried 5 years earlier
- Explore historic mining town on local hike
- Police detain man dressed as Zorro just before airport panic
- Utah family competes on Season 7 of 'The Great Food Truck Race'
- Utah County Jail receives high rating, positive feedback on Google reviews