12/28/2012 8:35pmNorman Rockwell never came to Sunday dinner at our house. The Idyllic ambiance of his artistic gifts would surely have been lost in the clutter, noise and pandemonium of our weekly get together, but the feel of his heartland America is still there.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man, 8-year-old boy in SLC murder-suicide
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- Top 10 things you should never say to a pregnant woman - SPONSORED
- Have You Seen This? 1 million dots
- Bill O'Reilly: Slaves that built White House were 'well-fed'
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- It's now or never for BYU's chances at Power 5 conference
- Utah man accused of illegal poaching of Nevada elk
- Woman's body found in Bear River; police call death 'suspicious'