12/28/2012 8:35pmNorman Rockwell never came to Sunday dinner at our house. The Idyllic ambiance of his artistic gifts would surely have been lost in the clutter, noise and pandemonium of our weekly get together, but the feel of his heartland America is still there.
Browse by Day Archive
- Game Center: BYU at West Virginia
- Target gets rid of kid-sized 'demon mini carts' after backlash
- 3-month-old dies from injuries sustained in Providence crash
- Lehi football team, community rally around senior with leukemia
- Sixth-grader brings pot brownies to school, students get sick
- Say hello to Snap Inc.
- Washington mall shooting: Manhunt underway after gunman kills 5
- Payson woman sentenced to prison for sexually abusing boys in youth home
- Building a highway for trout from the Strawberry to Weber rivers
- Mother, 2 children held in home against their will by West Jordan man