12/28/2012 8:35pmNorman Rockwell never came to Sunday dinner at our house. The Idyllic ambiance of his artistic gifts would surely have been lost in the clutter, noise and pandemonium of our weekly get together, but the feel of his heartland America is still there.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man found shot to death in Cottonwood Heights parking lot
- Man dies after being stung by bees 1,000 times
- 10 of the most unusual laws in Utah
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Random robbery serves as warning to stay alert
- Beyond the curb: Where does Utah’s recycling go?
- Man traveling with family hit, killed by car on I-15 identified
- West HS catch is 'SportsCenter' top play; Spelling Bee showdown moments go viral