12/28/2012 8:35pmNorman Rockwell never came to Sunday dinner at our house. The Idyllic ambiance of his artistic gifts would surely have been lost in the clutter, noise and pandemonium of our weekly get together, but the feel of his heartland America is still there.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 4 arrested in Salt Lake drug deal gone bad, police say
- Woman dies after falling 100 feet at Mt. Olympus
- Florida man returns lost wallet with $3,400 inside
- Lost Boy survived Sudanese civil war but died alone on streets of Salt Lake City
- A landmark day for drone flights arrives
- The 25 loudest dog breeds
- 2 dead, 36 hurt after bus hits fire truck, more vehicles
- 'Everything happens for a reason' for Utah QB Troy Williams
- Texas 2nd-grade teacher says no homework this school year
- Italy earthquake: Amid the rubble, a couple says 'I do'