12/28/2012 8:35pmNorman Rockwell never came to Sunday dinner at our house. The Idyllic ambiance of his artistic gifts would surely have been lost in the clutter, noise and pandemonium of our weekly get together, but the feel of his heartland America is still there.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bones found in Little Cottonwood Canyon identified as missing hiker
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- Swimsuits out of Miss Teen USA pageant
- Former boys home staffer pleads guilty to sexually abusing 5 teens
- Pop-up shop to help support popular Idaho blogger facing tragedy
- Steve Young glad BYU football stayed true to its tradition
- Man who fired 8 shots at Clinton police officer calls his actions 'selfish'
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'
- Amazon offers inexpensive smartphones with a catch
- UHP blanketing Utah roads with extra troopers during July 4 weekend