12/05/2012 8:33pmWe all get them: coughs, colds, flu and other winter health problems. When these ailments strike, natural remedies abound to help parents cure their kids — and themselves — without having to spend money to go to the doctor.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- Two hospitalized after 3-car crash in Draper
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- Mormon church president, Thomas S. Monson, to no longer attend regular meetings
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash