12/01/2012 4:25pmAs a single mother, Melanee Peterson only ever wanted one thing: a family portrait to hang on her wall. Now she is trying to make sure every family has something by which to remember who they were and where they've been.
Browse by Day Archive
- Head-on crash between semi and truck leaves 1 dead
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- Can BYU football become cool?
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Iran official: Gay Utah senator watched during recent trip
- Kicking easy field goals in dress shoes is now highly fashionable
- Tossing and turning? Here's how to get a good night's sleep
- Mike Pence to make campaign stop in Salt Lake City
- Mom’s crusade to teach son, 6, to share household duties goes viral
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away