12/01/2012 4:25pmAs a single mother, Melanee Peterson only ever wanted one thing: a family portrait to hang on her wall. Now she is trying to make sure every family has something by which to remember who they were and where they've been.
Browse by Day Archive
- Officials: FBI arrests widow of Orlando nightclub shooter
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- The best way for locals to experience the Sundance Film Festival
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- 5 of Martin Luther King's most powerful and inspiring speeches
- National park visits hit record high for 3rd straight year
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- Former players recall 1996 BYU football season: was it the best ever?
- 5 places that bring your outdoor activities inside for the winter
- 6 myths about Utah's air quality debunked - SPONSORED