10/06/2012 5:04pmIt has taken Donna Moyer countless hours and many a sleepless night to reach the final round in a nationwide quilting contest, where she unveiled a homage to her deceased husband and their eternal love.
Browse by Day Archive
- '2 angels' save BYU basketball alum from near-fatal wasp attack in Hawaii
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Teen charged in fatal prom night crash agrees to transfer to adult court
- Idaho resident catches record-breaking 57-pound trout in Utah
- S.L. GOP launches probe into troubled recorder's deputy
- The Latest: Minneapolis mayor: 'I will not be resigning'
- 1 dead, 1 injured following Spanish Fork confrontation
- Couple tried to hide newborn's addiction by giving her drugs, police say
- UDOT to create a new east-west connection across I-15 in Layton
- Springville man's asthma was actually an 8-pound tumor