10/06/2012 5:04pmIt has taken Donna Moyer countless hours and many a sleepless night to reach the final round in a nationwide quilting contest, where she unveiled a homage to her deceased husband and their eternal love.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Plane nosedives, explodes in fiery crash killing all passengers
- Judge orders life sentences in kidnapping of mom, 4 daughters
- Great Clips of the Week: former BYU staff calls successful fake field goal at Virginia
- Bountiful family asks for help finding stolen camping trailer
- 3 tips for great hunting etiquette
- Trump bests Clinton in two-way race in Utah, poll shows
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- Don't believe the polls, Trump says, 'we are winning'