01/06/2013 9:27pmDismayed that family members are spread out over the house, each with a separate PC or tablet? Lenovo has something it believes will get them back together: a PC the size of a coffee table that works like a gigantic tablet and lets four people use it at once.
Browse by Day Archive
- Multi-vehicle crash closes section of northbound I-15
- Man severely beaten with bat at Tooele rest stop
- 5 of the worst movie titles
- Quiz: Can you pass a 5th grade math exam?
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- South Jordan woman to run 30 marathons before turning 30
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Sodalicious files counterclaim in 'dirty' soda feud with Swig
- Officials identify mom who drowned while rescuing son
- Worst-case scenario for BYU football