01/06/2013 9:27pmDismayed that family members are spread out over the house, each with a separate PC or tablet? Lenovo has something it believes will get them back together: a PC the size of a coffee table that works like a gigantic tablet and lets four people use it at once.
Browse by Day Archive
- ‘Football-sized’ rock falls on boy’s head near Bridal Veil Falls
- Elderly woman killed in possible DUI accident
- Here's who buys the most weapons from the US
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Is pro video gaming a sport?
- UN: 880 killed in Mediterranean shipwrecks over last week
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Ranking domestic airlines from 1st to worst
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- Watchdog group wants Cincinnati Zoo held responsible