01/06/2013 9:27pmDismayed that family members are spread out over the house, each with a separate PC or tablet? Lenovo has something it believes will get them back together: a PC the size of a coffee table that works like a gigantic tablet and lets four people use it at once.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- What parents should know about 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales'
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Humane Society representing family of dog ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- Vivint reaches $100K settlement with Wyoming after alleged violations
- School apologizes after awarding student 'most likely to become a terrorist'
- DWR seeks info about cougar illegally killed in Beaver County
- Tooele man charged with aggravated murder in Easter robbery
- Ariana Grande planning benefit concert in Manchester