01/06/2013 9:27pmDismayed that family members are spread out over the house, each with a separate PC or tablet? Lenovo has something it believes will get them back together: a PC the size of a coffee table that works like a gigantic tablet and lets four people use it at once.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah teen named 1 of Time magazine’s most influential teens
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- Jury awards more than $70M to woman in baby powder lawsuit
- 6-year-old girl defends autistic brother with viral letter
- Agreement shuts down Kennecott's 3 coal-burning units
- Police: Man arrested after taking UFA saw in front of firefighters
- Police evict oil pipeline protesters from private land
- Talk of Clinton winning Texas has GOP craving reality check