11/23/2012 7:31pmMy daughter Annie wouldn't listen to my kind of Christmas music even if she was trying to put herself to sleep. She says she would keel over of boredom before REM ever manifested itself, and she doesn't want to die that way.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man, 8-year-old boy in SLC murder-suicide
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Top 10 things you should never say to a pregnant woman - SPONSORED
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- It's now or never for BYU's chances at Power 5 conference
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Bill O'Reilly: Slaves that built White House were 'well-fed'
- Utah man accused of illegal poaching of Nevada elk
- Woman's body found in Bear River; police call death 'suspicious'
- Drink up: Cockroach milk is the protein drink you didn't know you've been missing