11/10/2012 4:26pmThe low point came for Emily Koster when the mom of three woke up one morning with her limbs locked, unable to move. Now, though, she's starting to walk again.
Browse by Day Archive
- Tooele coach resigns amid 'inappropriate communication' investigation
- Trump takes charge, signs 1st executive order as assertive but untested 45th US president
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- 3-week-old giraffe at Hogle Zoo dies
- Man presumed drowned after boat found in Daggett County marina
- Driver in violent, fatal crash on State Street charged with murder
- 'Miracle underway': Rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- Fires, bricks mark daylong assault on inaugural festivities
- What parents should know about 'Split'