11/10/2012 4:26pmThe low point came for Emily Koster when the mom of three woke up one morning with her limbs locked, unable to move. Now, though, she's starting to walk again.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old
- Police arrest Bountiful man suspected of groping 3 shoppers
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- Is sushi healthy?