06/08/2014 8:17pmJared Maynes, a father of four, has a rare genetic disorder that requires a liver transplant. While awaiting the transplant, his wife and daughter had their health struggles. Friends and family are coming together to raise funds to help the family.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen injured in gang-related shooting, Salt Lake police say
- Cache County girl receives international criticism for photos of big game hunt
- Utah man describes 'nightmare' conditions in Venezuela jail
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: "The town isn't here"
- BYU Bookstore sends custom-made green hat to 5-year-old girl with terminal cancer
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes
- West Jordan pulls plug on Facebook data center deal
- Clinton campaign setting up shop in Salt Lake
- Taysom Hill named BYU starting quarterback ahead of 2016 season