04/26/2014 12:59pmA terminally ill woman with inoperable pancreatic cancer was able to see her 17-year-old daughter graduate from high school during a special ceremony held in her hospice room.
Browse by Day Archive
- City in New York to get license plate readers amid slayings
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Judge to mull disbanding polygamous towns' police agency
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- 14 ways to be more emotionally mature
- Man accused of kidnapping 5 women due in court for sentencing hearing
- NTSB to investigate bus crash that left 13 dead, 31 injured
- SportsBeat: Breaking down Joe Williams' banner day in the Rose Bowl