02/22/2014 2:03pmWhile winter may be nearing its end, Punxsutawney Phil recently declared six more weeks of it. So now is as good a time as ever to take advantage of the activities Utah's winter provides. Here is a look at 9 activities that will help your family make the most of the remaining winter weeks.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz 98-93 Game 6 loss to Clippers
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Marcus Williams selected No. 42 by Saints in 2nd round
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old
- Orem home turned into realistic crime scene for UVU forensic science students
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates