12/15/2013 7:39pmEach year, 300 youth in Utah leave foster care. A staggering 40 percent of these 18-year-olds will end up living on the streets their first year out of the system. Nationally, one in three will end up homeless, in jail, or dead.
Browse by Day Archive
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Redford talks Trump, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders
- Utah Medical Association makes stance against 'medical marijuana' phrase, says it's deceptive
- Continuous snow takes big bite out of UDOT snow removal budget
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Italy crews work through night after avalanche hits hotel