12/10/2013 8:47pmTalking to your children about divorce is critical. Parents fear that the experience will be painful for the kids, as well as themselves, and they sometimes have tremendous anxiety not just about "what" to say but "how" and "when" to say it.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- 3 good Samaritans jump in canal to save man trapped in truck
- County, family reach resignation deal for Recorder Gary Ott
- Lightning strike causes setback for Park City pet rescue ranch
- Local fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- AP sources: US to ban Americans from traveling to NKorea
- Man beats odds of catching blue lobster, donates to science
- Provo woman gives birth to baby inside pants at hospital parking lot
- Man gave 'taunting smirk' to police before killing K-9, charges state
- Patrick Kinahan: How long can BYU keep Sitake?