11/20/2013 8:29pmOften it takes such energy and focus to make it to the end of the day. Life can be hard. Yet here we are stuck in a month-long gratitude fest. What do we do if we don't feel like being grateful? Is it possible to find gratitude where there is none? The answer is yes.
Browse by Day Archive
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- Man catches teen falling from park ride: 'It's OK to let go'
- Crews make progress on Brian Head Fire as eyes shift to Monday's weather
- 13-year-old rolls truck aunt asked him drive, UHP says
- Brian Head fire tops 40K acres Saturday
- Firefighters battle increasing number of wildfires across the state
- Police looking for teen who used pepper spray during fight at Taylorsville Dayzz
- Texas man arrested in Summit County following search
- California father buries wrong man after coroner's mistake
- Over 150 dead as overturned fuel truck explodes in Pakistan