11/11/2013 8:59pmPain medication is not designed to remove pain; it's designed to lower the intensity of pain. Not understanding this can become a deadly mistake. Here are seven rules for using prescription pain medication I think every person should be aware of.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- Judge won't drop murder charge for 2 teens accused in officer's death
- Man in shootout with EMTs to spend at least 1 more year in prison
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Man restores old gas station, hotel amid growing effort to renovate Helper
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Authorities warn travelers to look out for credit card skimmers
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs