10/26/2013 6:46pmA recent study from the National Bureau of Economic Research has found that first-born children do better in school than us kids who were born later. Parents, however, don't seem to think the catalyst to their children's academic achievements is so cut and dry.
Browse by Day Archive
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Police identify boy who died in Ogden fire
- Have You Seen This? How to outrun a python
- States with the safest drivers
- Another evaluation ordered for woman accused of leaving newborn in trash
- 1-year-old Riverton boy left in car for hours, expected to survive
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Texas illegally curbs abortion clinics, Supreme Court rules
- Is Donald Trump hurting himself?
- Is gluten making you sick?