10/26/2013 6:46pmA recent study from the National Bureau of Economic Research has found that first-born children do better in school than us kids who were born later. Parents, however, don't seem to think the catalyst to their children's academic achievements is so cut and dry.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- Trump: No Cabinet post for Rudy Giuliani
- Judge delays hearings in 'dirty soda' lawsuit
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- Dylann Roof laughed during church slaying confession to FBI
- Woman charged in twin's death in Hawaii OKs extradition
- Have You Seen This? The evolution of Disney animation