09/25/2013 4:04pmMost parents have experienced their breaking point with trying toddlers — that delicate moment when you need just five minutes of peace and quiet and they are seconds away from melting down. Here are five free apps to keep your kids entertained and help them learn something at the same time.
Browse by Day Archive
- New ad campaign takes aim at rescinding Bears Ears National Monument
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- 2nd teen ordered to stand trial in shooting of 14-year-old Deserae Turner
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- HOA in Daybreak files lawsuit against homebuilders
- Utah gun rights group takes aim at .05 DUI law
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Knicks
- How to order your free credit reports