09/25/2013 4:04pmMost parents have experienced their breaking point with trying toddlers — that delicate moment when you need just five minutes of peace and quiet and they are seconds away from melting down. Here are five free apps to keep your kids entertained and help them learn something at the same time.
Browse by Day Archive
- CNN: Huntsman in the running for secretary of state as Trump mulls more options
- Utah to face Indiana in Foster Farms Bowl on Dec. 28
- Salt Lake County deputy mayor resigns
- Death toll hits 30 in inferno at art studio 'horror house'
- Construction begins for new Lockheed Martin facility at Hill Air Force Base
- Have You Seen This? Self-petting dog will make your day
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- BYU to face Wyoming in Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego
- Dylann Roof to judge: Let lawyers back on death penalty case
- Police: WVC squad car stolen, recovered