09/25/2013 4:04pmMost parents have experienced their breaking point with trying toddlers — that delicate moment when you need just five minutes of peace and quiet and they are seconds away from melting down. Here are five free apps to keep your kids entertained and help them learn something at the same time.
Browse by Day Archive
- Crews make progress on Brian Head Fire as eyes shift to Monday's weather
- Man catches teen falling from park ride: 'It's OK to let go'
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- 13-year-old rolls truck aunt asked him drive, UHP says
- Utah family turns grief into purpose by opening ranch to help young girls
- California father buries wrong man after coroner's mistake
- Firefighters battle increasing number of wildfires across the state
- Texas man arrested in Summit County following search
- Police looking for teen who used pepper spray during fight at Taylorsville Dayzz
- Brian Head fire tops 40K acres Saturday