09/25/2013 4:04pmMost parents have experienced their breaking point with trying toddlers — that delicate moment when you need just five minutes of peace and quiet and they are seconds away from melting down. Here are five free apps to keep your kids entertained and help them learn something at the same time.
Browse by Day Archive
- Student has lived in truck for 2 years while attending college
- Official: Teacher violated policy with racially charged word
- Video: Saltwater anglers catch giant tuna with drone
- Man sprayed poison in open food at grocery stores, FBI says
- Child porn found at home of youth counselor, police say
- Ivins man uses engineering degree to build awesome custom rides
- Target viral video raises question: What does it take to get arrested?
- FDA announces rules that could upend e-cigarette industry
- Video: Thieves take off with teen's lawn care equipment
- Fan captures ultimate stadium selfie; James Harden’s beard immortalized in candy