09/25/2013 4:04pmMost parents have experienced their breaking point with trying toddlers — that delicate moment when you need just five minutes of peace and quiet and they are seconds away from melting down. Here are five free apps to keep your kids entertained and help them learn something at the same time.
Browse by Day Archive
- 95-year-old man hit in auto-pedestrian accident dies
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- 5 must-have tech features for your home
- NFL quarterback helps find a missing child; bad tattoo tales
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Zebra shark surprises scientists by giving birth without male
- San Diego moving companies don't want to move the Chargers to LA
- Should children get their tonsils removed? 2 new studies weigh in
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement