09/25/2013 4:04pmMost parents have experienced their breaking point with trying toddlers — that delicate moment when you need just five minutes of peace and quiet and they are seconds away from melting down. Here are five free apps to keep your kids entertained and help them learn something at the same time.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1-year-old Riverton boy left in car for hours, expected to survive
- Amid crisis, Rio gov. warns Olympics could be 'big failure'
- Court upholds reach of US gun ban for domestic violence
- Is gluten making you sick?
- Brexit's broken promises: Health care, immigration and the economy
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Hall of Fame basketball star's career goes to Olympic heights from Taylorsville roots
- Supreme Court strikes down Texas restrictions on abortions
- States with the safest drivers
- Boy dies, woman critically injured in Ogden fire