09/24/2013 8:16pmHow did our son go from daily meltdowns as a child to a functioning young adult? I have zero advice. However, besides prayer, trial and error, and a village of good people, here are a few things that have worked for us.
Browse by Day Archive
- Does saturated fats clog your arteries? Controversial paper says 'no'
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- UVU student's gun fires at food court
- Trump puts bull's-eye on Bears Ears National Monument
- Child psychologist advises parents about pros, cons of controversial Netflix show
- Tooele man who 'loses control' charged in two attacks
- Chaffetz to miss key votes on budget because of need for foot surgery
- Man killed in Iron County rollover crash
- Salt Lake principal placed on leave during investigation retires
- Examining former BYU quarterback Taysom Hill in the NFL draft